Tuesday, April 5, 2011

aarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh!

I'm having the 'you're wrong! you're wrong! you're wrong! you're wrong!' reaction again. Of course I am awake in the middle of the night and looking at the forum. RDL is in there posting things that are pushing the 'you're wrong' button and it is almost impossible to stop myself from jumping in there and saying this, this, this, this, and this is wrong, because of A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. I have never seen anything so wrong in my life. There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with him if he believes those things. Period. But I am not quite ready to go do something about it.

This is like dangling a string in front of a cat.

2 comments:

john said...

Someone is wrong on the internet!

http://xkcd.com/386/

Nicole said...

hahahahahaha, yes, this is funny, I actually read something someone said in the other forum I was on a few months ago, when they were talking about trolls on the internet, and they said, 'Remember: There is nothing more important than proving someone on the internet wrong.' That was hilarious.