Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another SLE?

The other suspected LSE female, whose photos I looked at, is probably an SLE too. She follows rules and cannot question them easily, while being less able to see "how things work" or "when to follow the spirit of the law and not the letter."

I started thinking that actually it's wonderful that the SLE type has its own automatic rule following program! If someone were Se and Te, they would just destroy the whole planet or something. They would do "whatever works" while also "expanding the territory." But instead it's like they have their own constitutional government programmed in. You're NOT ALLOWED to just hurt people and take whatever you want just because you can and because it works. They really do want to follow good rules, but someone has to make good rules, and they will follow stupid rules if that's all they were ever given. SLE's have their own way of regulating the use of force, by following internal rules. Socionics amazes me.

I think I have an ESI here and I'm getting "quiet suppressed feelings." I feel trust, respect, integrity, and dignity. It's hard to watch people suffering and not be able to do much about it.

No comments: