Wednesday, April 6, 2011

time passes

Every time I interact with him I go crazier than I was before.

I haven't bothered looking up the place and the time for the Atlas Shrugged movie in Philadelphia, because I don't care about meetups and socializing. Instead I am looking at other things. It was strange, when they woke me up, we had it backwards, the symbolic sentence from his forum signature. I was thinking it was the eye of a rich man passes through a camel, but it was actually the eye of a camel passes through a rich man.

They are asking me about his secrets. What is it that he has done that I don't know about? What extremes has he gone to in order to find what he needs? This tiny window I look through, emails and websites, everything looks perfect, -

there is a vision that he stands still and trembling, I take what I need, I run away in fear and I return. Too much at one time is overwhelming.

After every interaction, more and more, I can't look at anything but him.

No comments: