Thursday, April 28, 2011

My troubleshooting is done. Prepare to be commented upon.

I got one comment to work from my ipod. I'm not sure why that one ipod comment didn't show up in my google search a few weeks ago when I saw that there were zero results for my username. But yes, it worked when I commented from my ipod again tonight. And I also got it to work from my other opera browser. Just not the usual opera browser that I prefer to use. For whatever reason, it just won't go through on my usual opera browser.

So I am going to start all over doing what I was trying to do in the first place: start up a mundane, ordinary, blogger-to-blogger, intellectual relationship, which is what this was all about. If my comments had been successfully posting all this time, then I might have gotten an actual reply once in a while. That is what I was trying to do from the beginning.

He says HE didn't delete my comments, and I know *I* didn't delete them. For whatever reason, it causes an unexplained technical problem when I use the browser that I normally use, and it says it posted, but it deletes it and it never appears. Apparently this confused BOTH of us from the beginning. So I am starting over at the beginning, doing what I was trying to do originally, which was: TALK ABOUT STUFF. The end.

No comments: